Dollar Store Pumpkin Candle Centerpiece

Dollar Store Pumpkin Candle Centerpiece

Dollar Store Pumpkins Candle Centerpiece

I am still busy doing fall projects…this one is using some fall pumpkins I had from last fall. I purchased these from the Dollar store.

they come with the floral on top, I removed the floral pick, to paint them and then hollow out the middle for placement for some tapered candles I also purchased at the dollar store.

I painted them with some Martha Stewart Terra Cotta  finish

and then glazed them with some Martha Stewart glaze

after the were dry I added my candles and wrapped some jute around the candle to hang some wooden letters spelling out Fall I hot glued the pumpkins together

and then decorated with the  floral that came with them and added a few flowers

My mantel is not done, but here is a start.

With the other pumpkins I left them the color they came.  I removed the floral from three of them and hot glued them on top of each other and added a burlap bow and a few more floral  pieces.

Just a reminder share it One More Time Party is going on Here.  Can’t wait to see what you have been working on!  If you haven’t seen last weeks features yet, you can also see them  there.  Something to really see.  Some really cute ideas and more Fall Ideas.

Have a great weekend.
Sharing at:
French country cottage.domestically-speaking,debbie-debbiedooskristens creation ,my simple homelifeUnder The Table and Dreamingsouthern hospitalityHomemaker on a dimeboogieboard cottageserendipity and spicesarah dawn designs.A stroll thru lifecommon groundmod vintage lifebetween naps on the porchcheap crafty mamacrafty texas girls.coastal charm,dixie-n-dottie.,share-your-cupclassy clutter,debbie-debbiedoos

(Visited 10 time, 1 visit today)

14 Comments

1. Your mantel is really coming together great. Love the transformations of the pumpkins. Adding the little Fall letters is so fun! Thanks for sharing with share Your Cup.<br />Hugs,<br />Jann

2. ps…I just &quot;pin&#39; to my copy cat board on pinterest….ok?

3. I love the Dollar Stores and Dollar Tree…these are fantastic…I&#39;m going to need to copy cat.<br />I&#39;m new follower visiting from Dixie n Dottie.<br />Come see me and follow back if ya can.

4. Thank you for all the wonderful comments.

5. Thank you for all the wonderful comments.

6. That is so cute and super-clever of you. You just never know what goodies you will find at the $Store!

7. Those are some wonderful Fall decorations! I think I need to go to the Dollar Store now! Thanks for the inspiration – your arrangements are lovely.

8. What a clever way to make your decoration! I love it. Your mantel looks fabulous!

9. I love me some Dollar Tree pumpkins too (but sometimes not the colors). Thanks for the idea just to paint them to our liking. You did a great job with making yours into very cute Fall decorations! I saw your post (and pinnned it) from the pinning party.

10. I love this!! Very cute &amp; clever! Blessings!

11. This is so pretty! Love your mantel! I bought a lot of those pumpkins at Dollar Tree last year; and I have been looking for ideas on how to use them in a different way, this year! Thanks so much for sharing!

Submit a Comment