Share It One More Time Inspiration Party
Hi Everyone, Welcome back to Share it One More Time Inspiration Party, Life at One More Time has been busy, I just got back from California and trying to catch up on all the projects here. I did get one project done before I left, I will be sharing that with you all this week. Speaking of sharing, you all had so many great ideas to share this past week and Cathy your co-host has featured a few here this week. Can’t wait to see what you all have been up this week!
Today is Saturday and that means the busy week is over and it’s time to par-taay… And, I can’t think of a better place to do it than at the Share It One More Time Inspiration Party – so welcome, welcome, welcome. Tammy and I are so glad you decided to join us and bring all those wonderful crafts, DIY and recipes to share with everyone. So, let’s get started…
This week I was busy with Spring cleaning my technical side of the blog. So, I am sharing a few projects I have done in the past with you.
Here’s what Tammy did this week:
THIS WEEK’S FEATURES
Beach Destination Wedding Card Box by The Interior Frugalista
No -Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars by Delightful E Made
- Please link original content only.
- Please, NO ROUND-UPS unless you have permission from each blogger to use their content.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By linking up to Share it One More Time you give all party hosts permission to use your projects
- and photos in features, round-ups and on Social Media to promote the party and your posts.
- Proper credit will always be given when your photo is used.