Welcome back to Share It One More Time Inspiration Party a place to share all your latest ideas and be inspired by others with lots of DIY projects, Home Decor, Recipes and more… Barb is your host this weeks so I will pass it on to her. Hope you all have an amazing weekend!
Hello My Everyday Friends – it’s Barb with The Everyday Home. So happy to be here as your co-host this week for Share It One More Time Inspiration Party #106. Once again, where I live here in NC had a covering of snow last night and it amazes me. We hardly ever get snow and since Christmas we’ve had an ample amount of the white stuff not once but twice. In some ways, it’s okay because it makes me stay in and snuggle and fix yummy soups and stews for dinner. It also allows me to sit here and visit many of you who are sharing amazing projects and ideas with us. Thanks for being part of our weekend! Let’s get started…. xxoo, Barb
Welcome Back to the
Let’s See What our Hosts Are Up To…
For more inspiration you can follow at:
What’s Been Happening at The Everyday Home
Follow The Everyday Home at:
THIS WEEKS FEATURES
Cozy Winter Decor by The Red Painted Cottage
DIY Concrete Tray by Cherished Bliss
Mocha Chocolate Chip Icebox Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
How to Fake a Window Seat by Cedar Hill Farmhouse
Lime Chicken Chili by Delightful E Made
Popcorn Tin Makeover by Refresh/Restyle
Congrats to everyone who was featured!!!
Before we start the party – we have just a few things to ask of you…
- Please link original content only. Please NO ROUND-UPS unless you have permission from each blogger to use their content.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By linking up to Share it One More Time you give all party hosts permission to use your projects
- and photos in features, round-ups and on Social Media to promote the party and your posts.
- Proper credit will always be given when your photo is used.
Thank you so much for spending your time here at Share It One More Time!