Quick and Easy Fall Copper Wired Wrapped Vases
Hi Everyone, Today I am popping in to share a really quick and easy idea on how to add some simple Fall decor to your home. If you love rustic with a mix of elegance like I do, then you will love this project. This Fall project is super easy, all you need is 3 items. These Fall copper wire wrapped vases can be completed it in a matter of minutes and be placed almost anywhere to bring Fall into your home.
How To Create Fall Copper Wired Wrap Vase
- Clean Glass Vase
- Start at the neck of the glass bottle/vase
- add small dot of hot glue
- place wire into glue
- hold in place till it dries
- start wrapping copper wire around vase in a downward spiral, adding small dots of hot glue about every 3 inches until you reach the end of your vase end with final dot of glue.
- add Floral
- Tip: if your glue shows outside of the wire, I used a razor blade to clean up any of the hot glue that was visible.
The metal stand and bottles were actually a soap and lotion gift set, once all the soap and lotions was gone, I re-cycled it and stared using it as a rustic floral vase holder. You can actually use any vase or bottle.
Some Other Fall Ideas Using Glass Vases
Assortment sized bottles wrapped with copper wire
A trio of cylinder vase wrapped with copper wire
I love how the copper wire around the clear glass add just enough elegance to this rustic Fall setting.
In late summer our pampas grass produces these beautiful plumes, which always makes for a beautiful early fall arrangement.
Till Next Post…
One More Time… Where Everyday is an Event