Welcome back to another Share It One More Time Inspiration party a place to share and be inspired by others. Barb is your host this week, so I will turn it over to her. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Hello everyone and welcome back to the Share It One More Time Inspiration Party #102. It’s Barb with The Everyday Home as your co-host. I am so jealous that many of you here in the South are getting snow. Not us…but I sure would love some. We do have some cold weather finally so it’s starting to feel more like Christmas. There is nothing worse than decorating for Christmas in shorts and flip-flops and sweat running down your face. 😀 Is everyone enjoying the Season so far? I still have some shopping to do, and lots of baking, but otherwise I am done with the decor. I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week so let’s get started.
WHAT YOUR HOST’S HAVE BEEN UP TO…
for more inspiration you can follow at:
What’s Been Happening at The Everyday Home
Follow The Everyday Home at:
Gingerbread House Tutorial by Frog Prince Paperie
Cranberry Red Wine Sangria by Eat Move Make
Congrats to everyone who was featured!!!
Before we start the party – we have just a few things to ask of you…
- Please link original content only. Please NO ROUND-UPS unless you have permission from each blogger to use their content.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By linking up to Share it One More Time you give all party hosts permission to use your projects
- and photos in features, round-ups and on Social Media to promote the party and your posts.
- Proper credit will always be given when your photo is used.
Thank you so much for spending your time here at Share It One More Time!