Share It One More Time Party and Features

Share It One More Time Party and Features
Share It One More Time Party and Features

Welcome to Share It One More Time at One More Time Events.   I would like to wish you all a very Happy Easter.   The party was filled with so many great projects, ideas and recipes.   Thank you everyone that linked up!  You are what makes this a party!

Here
Share it One More Time runs for a full week.

If you’re new here the rules of the party are simple. Please include a text link back to this party within your post. Each week I will be featuring around 5 plus projects from the party and will be using one of your pictures with a link back to your post. Looking forward to seeing what you’ve been up to this week!
This weeks features

Little Brags shared some serious cuteness alert real Easter bunny

Frenchie Creates shared her update with Milk Paint

Home Heart and Hand Shared her Anthropologie inspired Jersey Rosette

Old Things New Shared her daughter’s Darling apartment

Yesterfood shared her Lemon Tassies

Grandparents Plus shared her Lemon Angel Pie

Congratulations to all that was featured!  Thank you so much for partying and sharing with One More Time Events.  You can grab your featured button from the top tab.

BYOP (bring your own projects and have some fun visiting the others.  By joining the party you give One More Time Events permission for your projects to be featured here Twitter, FB, Pinterest, G+

After you link up here don’t forget to stop by and link up to these great
parties
Bouquet of Talent by Life on Lakeshore Drive Sunday and Kathe with and E on Tuesday.

Life on Lakeshore Drive
Till Next Post…Xo Tammy

If you enjoyed this post and would like to see more like it… I would love it if you followed along.
FacebookTwitter | Pinterest |Instagram |HometalkGoogle+

(Visited 19 time, 1 visit today)

17 Comments

1. Tammy, thanks so much for the feature! I&#39;m so new to this, it&#39;s just taken time for me to realize I was featured and saw your comment! I appreciate all your support! xoxo!!<br /><br />Lindsay aka Frenchie!

2. I&#39;m a little late this week but, better late than never…. hope you had a wonderful Easter.. thank you for the party….Cathy

3. Thanks for featuring my Lemon Angel Pie! We were away for Easter and returned to a nice surprise that you featured my pie! Hope your Easter was meaningful!<br />Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

4. Happy Easter, Tammy. Thank you for hosting. I have linked up a guest post, since I&#39;m on a mini vacation this week. Have a great day.

5. Happy Easter, Tammy. Thank you for hosting. Linked up a guest post, since I&#39;m on a mini vacation this week. Have a great day.

6. Oh Tammy, my daughter will be so delighted that your shared her apartment decor as a feature this week! Thank you. Easter blessings to you my dear lady,<br />Patti

7. Thank you for the party Tammy! Great features. Have a happy and blessed Easter!<br />Deborah

8. Thanks for hosting a great party, and have a happy Easter!

9. Great features! Thanks for hosting each week. Have a Happy Easter!<br /><br />Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

10. thank you so much for featuring my quilt!

11. Thank you so much for the feature Tammy, and great thanks for hosting Share It One More Time. It is such a pleasure to join. Happy Easter and enjoy the weekend.<br />Besa

12. Thanks for the party! Have a Happy Easter weekend :)

13. Hi Tammy, Happy Easter. Thank you for Share It One More Time, always a treat to join in.<br />Joy

Submit a Comment