Spring Table Centerpiece

Spring Table Centerpiece

#ThinkSpring Spring White Table Centerpiece

OK… I have to say,  I really do have Spring fever, but to keep it real in my Spring centerpiece  I added some frosted succulents for a bit of Winter.  Even though I would like to say I am through with  Winter.
Spring ideas at One More Time Events.com
using some of my white pitchers and platter I filled them with some greenery
Mixing Whites and greens tablescape at One More Time Events.com

White Birch branch at One More Time Events.com

Here is my white birch branch (which I use a lot ) this time decorated with the frosted succulents to the branches.

White Pitcher collection Centerpiece at One More Time Events.com

Spring table Centerpiece on large Oval Mirror at One More Time Events.com
White Pitchers,greenery, succulent centerpiece at One More Time Events.com

To see more ways I have used this White birch branch you can go Here , here and Here.

Embracing Change
(Visited 8 time, 1 visit today)

17 Comments

1. I love the green and white!<br /><br />I host a weekly link party called Seasonal Sundays. It&#39;s about all things seasonal. The link goes live Saturdays at 7 pm EST. I&#39;d love to have you link this post. Hope to see you then.<br /><br />- Alma, The Tablescaper

2. I saw this at the Creativity Unleashed link party and just had to come tell you how beautiful it looks! I LOVE all of your white vessels. I also decorated with crisp white following the holidays. I added bold red but kept it clean and called it good for St. Valentine&#39;s Day, and I am really loving the crisp contrast. Anyway, thanks for sharing your beautiful decor!

3. Your centerpiece is just drop dead gorgeous…Thank you for sharing with Twirl and Take a Bow! ~Tammy

4. What a beautiful look to brighten a cold winters day. I love the mixture of the feel of Spring with just a touch of frosty winter. Thanks for sharing it with SYC.<br />hugs,<br />Jann

5. Absolutelly gorgeous, very unusual and unique centerpiece with all the White pieces and the Green plants in them! I love, love this!<br />Hugs,<br />FABBY

6. Oh, this is so lovely. Doesn&#39;t the green and white make a pleasing combination.

7. I always love the look of a collection like this, with the crisp whites and greens. I, too, am feeling spring earlier than usual. it must be b/c we&#39;ve had so much snow and ice, that I&#39;m willing it to be spring already. thanks for letting me look at some lush and green plants in wintry February!

8. Tammy, the centerpiece is quite lovely. I really am loving the white with the green – so pretty and so springy… I can hardly wait to start spring decorating…. Cathy

9. I&#39;d say your table vignette has a lovely frosty spring look. :) And yes…I am sooo ready for spring….43 more days. We had another snowstorm today and then the sun came out late afternoon. It was brilliantly beautiful. I still want spring! LOL <br />Thanks for sharing your lovely bit of spring at Project Inspire{d}-AnExtraordinaryDay.net.<br />Blessings!!!<br />Diane

10. Love what you did with the frosted succulents…I bought a bunch at Michael&#39;s after Christmas for 80% off…and am going to keep your white branch idea in mind. Love it.

11. Tammy,<br />Finally, we&#39;ve received our first measurable SNOW of 2014!!!<br />I L O V E SNOW!!! So…I&#39;m just giddy with excitement!!!<br />Right after I put away the Christmas decor, <br />I begin bringing PoPs of Green into my own home decor!!!<br />I adore all the pitchers grouped together on the glass, mirrored tray!<br />S T U N N I N G!!!<br />Thanks for sharing some amazing ideas

12. Tammy,<br /> Thank you for sharing this pretty vignette at my party this week.<br /><br />Blessings,<br />Linda

13. Loved seeing the green and white…………….so lovely! and fresh and does make me think of Spring, but a lot of people used green and white after Christmas for a natural look, and it looks great with natural things like your twigs<br />and also with pinecones.<br />Blessings, Nellie

Submit a Comment