Share It One More Time Features and Party

Share It One More Time Features and Party
Share It One More Time Features and Party
Hi Everyone,   I am a little late on the party and features.  Was a little under the weather yesterday, but as the saying goes “better late than never”  Thank you everyone that came by and share at One More Time Events. Can’t wait to see what you have to share this week.

This weeks features

Shop Annies shared her Whipped Cream Lemon Bars

Congratulations to all that was featured!  Thank you so much for partying and sharing with One More Time Events.  You can grab your featured “New” button from the top tab.

I hope to see you at tonights party!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and hope your week is even better!

BYOP (bring your own projects and have some fun visiting the others.  By joining the party you give One More Time Events permission for your projects to be featured here and Feature Me Friday, Twitter, FB, Pinterest, G+

Feature Me Friday went to

Till Next Post…Xo Tammy
After you link up here don’t forget to stop by and link up to these great
parties

Bouquet of Talent by Life on Lakeshore Drive and Kathe with and E.
Life on Lakeshore Drive

Kathe With an E

Till Next Post…Xo Tammy

If you enjoyed this post and would like to see more like it, I would love to have you follow along. If you do please leave a comment below and I would be more than happy to follow you back.

(Visited 17 time, 1 visit today)

16 Comments

1. Thanks for hosting. Love your picks for favorites. Hope you are feeling better.<br />Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

2. Hi Tammy, thanks for hosting. I&#39;m a little late to the party (had to wait for the &quot;Do Not Use Water&quot; ban here in WV to be lifted so I could get cleaned up!), but managed to get our retail booth spaces at our antique mall restyled in spite of our troubles this week. Hope you have a great rest of the week. Those whipped cream lemon bars really look good.<br />Rita C. at Panoply

3. Dear Tammy – Thank you so much for featuring my mercury glass winter decor. You are awesome! Blessings to you and get well soon. <br />Patti

4. Thank you for hosting! Hope you feel better soon. <br /><br />P.S. I came this way via your link at Kathe with an E

5. Thanks for hosting Tammy. Fun looking back at old posts.<br />Rob

6. Thanks for hosting Share It One More Time Tammy. I love looking back on my posts and seeing what I had written way back.<br />Denise

7. Hi Tammy, I love looking back through my posts and taking a fresh look at something I had loved awhile ago. Great idea to have Share It One More Time. Thank you.<br />Joy

8. Tammy, sorry to hear you are under the weather. Relax and take care of yourself. Thanks for hosting and get better soon…. Cathy

9. Great features and I am drooling over the lemon bars! xo Diana

10. Hi Tammy, I love Susans mantle! Thanks for hosting.<br />hugs,<br />Jann

11. Thank you for the feature spot, Tammy….it is always such an honor!!!<br />JP

12. Something wonky is going on with the party :) Can&#39;t choose a thumbnail for links…

• Hi Denise…It has been fixed….I hope you can come back and link up again.

Submit a Comment