Share It One More Time…Features and Party

Share It One More Time…Features and Party

Share It One More Time…Features and Party

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for stopping by One More Time Events and  Share It One More Time Sunday Party.  Party is open come link up your favorite projects, can’t wait to see what you  all have to share this week.

Can you believe it is already June…wow… where did the month go?  It seems like just yesterday I couldn’t wait for Spring and here it is already going to be Summer and today was a sure hint of hot it does get in the summer.  Here goes the electric bill.

Now for this weeks features at…
One More Time Events
Prairie Cottage Rose Shared her Mini Greenhouse such a great idea.

Confessions of a Serial DIY’er shared her sewing stool redo chalk Paint Recipe   too cute love the burlap seat.

Thank you everyone that linked up and those of you that have been featured you can grab your featured button located at the top in the tab section.

Congratulations and Thank you for sharing!

Are you ready to share your great projects?  Can’t wait to see them!
BYOP (bring your own project) and have fun visiting the others.
Please put your permalink into the linky and pretty please link back.
By linking up you give One More Time permission to
share your projects, of course giving credit where credit is due.

After you link up here don’t forget to stop by and link up to these great parties
Bouquet of Talent by Life on Lakeshore Drive and Kathe with and E.
One More Time Events
Life on Lakeshore Drive

Kathe With an E

Til Next Post… Xo
Tammy

(Visited 3 time, 1 visit today)

17 Comments

1. Thank you for inviting me to your lovely party Tammy. Folowing your blog. Hope you will folow me back. <br />Have a great week!<br />Blessings,<br />Vesna – HOME CHIC CLUB

2. Thank you for inviting me to share my recent project! Love your blog… new Google+ Follower.

3. Tammy,<br /> Thanks so much for the invitation to the Party. It took me awhile but i am here and i am now following you, added your blog to my blog rolls, added the party button to my party list and will be back weekly!!<br /><br />Thanks for hosting!!<br /><br />hugs,<br />Debbie

4. Thank you for featuring my little greenhouses! Have a blessed week :)

5. Hi Tammy, thanks for hosting, love joining in. Have a great week.<br />Joy

6. Wow!! What gorgeous features this week, Tammy! I&#39;m loving that pleated pillow. For some reason…I&#39;m into pleats these days. Go figure! ;)<br />Wishing you an Extraordinary new week!! [hugs]

7. Hi Tammy,<br />Thanks for featuring my Pleated Dropcloth Pillow Tutorial amongst all the other great features! Such a sweet way to start my morning!<br />Have a Lovely Day,<br />Suzanne<br />Pieced Pastimes

8. Thanks for featuring my stool makeover, Tammy! What a lovely surprise:). I linked up my super easy outdoor cushion tutorial. Have a great week!<br />XO,<br />Christy

9. Thank you for the feature! I am glad you like the wreath : )

10. Thanks so much for featuring my plant markers! I hope you have a wonderful week!

11. GREAT features, Tammy! Off to visit a couple of them. Have a great rest of the weekend- xo Diana

Submit a Comment